Animated Characters render failure on Ubuntu

All characters containing an animation renders out partially on Ubuntu. Here is an example with the Merc-model I bought from Leadwerks, including as much info as I could come up with.

Edit: Later... I can see this is the active drivers report so I guess this was no news. What trouble's me then is that the report dates back to April 2015. As this apparently is still a problem, is there any workaround? As a note I have tested with another engine with same models (except the Merc the) without any problem which leads me to think thats it's a Leadwerks problem more than a driver problem

post-395-0-73648800-1469227002_thumb.png

post-395-0-71850700-1469227014.png

post-395-0-90442100-1469227027.png

post-395-0-87133300-1469227038_thumb.png

log.txt

post-395-0-70381300-1469227892.jpg

Edited by Roland

AV MX Linux

If I remember, all this is still just the Leadwerks editor/model editor (annoying enough), but ingame it renders as it should, so distibuting a game with animated characters still works on Linux?

HP Omen - 16GB - i7 - Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB

It the problem was just an editor thing I could live with that for a while. But the problem exists in both the scene and when the program is executed as this video shows. This is really a severe problem on Linux and needs urgent attention.

AV MX Linux

As Fuse/Mixamo is such a great resource for us small developers it's really a tragedy that it doesn't work in Linux. Again. It's remarkable that this problem has been allowed to exist for more than one year, specially as it's not a problem on another Linux friendly engine. Let's hope this can be solved so I can answer Yes if I get the question "Does Leadwerks work good in Linux"

• Upvote 2

AV MX Linux

Made many posts regarding this problem and still nothing has been done about it. This problem does not exist in Unity3d for GNU/Linux, so it is not a "driver" problem. This desperately needs attention. Until it is corrected, it has ended my interest in Leadwerks.

• Upvote 2

SpEcIeS

• 4 months later...