Graphics and More

Cruesixx

I was wondering if he leadwerks software will have many updates on creation of characters, maps, and etc,, i notice the software was released in 2014 but i dont see much to work with the program. i was also wondering if the visuals will improve over time. i just bought this and wanted to know if the customers will get more updates over time and how often they will get updates?

We constantly get new updates. What exactly do you want? What kind of character creation? Leadwerks isn't a tool for modeling.

Josh has shared some of his plans here http://www.leadwerks.com/werkspace/blog/1/entry-1763-preparing-leadwerks-for-the-future/

I also would like improved visuals, mainly full official PBR support, but it's not planned atm.

You can make the visuals look better, you just gotta have a bit of imagination biggrin.png

For example this room was pretty boring at first, but with a bunch of stuff added it's much better. And the performance is not bad even on my old PC with integrated gpu.

( PS: This is real time right from the engine cool.png )

cfd6791d23c484f6a4a8f5a79f24c1bc.gif

• Upvote 2