Leadwerks wont run

Sakru

Hi guys. Tried to lunch leadwerks today, but it wont. After 10 second of loading Leadwerks logo, noting happens and leadwerks dies. Tried to lunch it from Terminal and i get this error:

(Leadwerks:15385): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "pixmap",

(Leadwerks:15385): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "pixmap",

[s_API FAIL] SteamAPI_Init() failed; SteamAPI_IsSteamRunning() failed.

[s_API FAIL] SteamAPI_Init() failed; unable to locate a running instance of Steam, or a local steamclient.so.

root@sakru-desktop:/home/sakru/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/common/Leadwerks#

I have Nvidia 1070, and i have tried to install different drivers with no luck. GTK-Warning is because of my theme, after installing standard Ubuntu theme, this bug has disappeared but this is continued to show up:

<<<<

[s_API FAIL] SteamAPI_Init() failed; SteamAPI_IsSteamRunning() failed.

[s_API FAIL] SteamAPI_Init() failed; unable to locate a running instance of Steam, or a local steamclient.so.

<<<<

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I get that too from terminal...

So does Leadwerks use 64-bit or 32bit.  I have 64 bit bundgie - ubuntu,  But ended up installing bunch of libraries appending i:386 to vanquish warnings and errors.  It wouldn't move on step by step without i386.   What are the details about 64bit and 32Bit related to Leadwerks?  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

LE wont run and it dies right after launch.. (it show up the splash for a cople of seconds and crashes).. here is the logs from terminal

Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 251810
Steam_SetMinidumpSteamID:  Caching Steam ID:  76561198216320795 [API loaded no]
Segmentation fault
Game removed: AppID 251810 "", ProcID 18956
No cached sticky mapping in ActivateActionSet.Installing breakpad exception handler for appid(steam)/version(1539393410)
Installing breakpad exception handler for appid(steam)/version(1539393410)
JS method call SharedConnection.SendMsg with 2 arguments
JS method call SharedConnection.SendMsg with 2 arguments
JS method call Storage.SetString with 2 arguments

native language: Greek.

foreign language:Russian,English

OS type:from 2009 is Linux Based ONLY!