Scaling

freeflyklown

Hi was reading the forum and found a thread where I saw that scaling is not supported in LE. Has this been resolved?

As I want to create a flightsim, but the terrain does not easily allow 500km x 500km, and because there would be floating error issues with such big distances, I was thinking to just scale everything down maybe by a factor of 10. Would this work out?

Also wanted to know: Is there an official roadmap for LE somewhere? or at least is it known what kind of features are planned for LE? How is the upfrade policies?

Hi was reading the forum and found a thread where I saw that scaling is not supported in LE. Has this been resolved?

Not that I'm aware of. You need to scale models in your modelling program before importing them into the Editor. Sounds easy, but the scale for the LE. is tiny so this can be a challenge sometimes. Josh did mention somewhere that he wants to improve the system...

AMD Athlon x2 7750 2.7ghz, 6gb ddr2 ram, Galaxy9800GT 1gig ddr2 video card, Windows 7,64.