Pure³d - Game Development Division

Michael Betke

After some preperation our new Game Development Division is now online. There is a shop for training/assets/level design. We will push the shop further and do additional packages.

A Newsletter service will be online in a few days too. So you won't miss a new pack.

Benefits:

- All assets are Leadwerks optimized. Other engines will follow over the time.

- You buy a package once and get updates for free. (Bug fixes, additional engine releases)

- They are cheap

- No hassles with height and size

- AAA quality

Don't hesitiate to give us feedback! We are listening closely to our clients to match the needs of the Indy-Scene.

Orders will be processed within 24/36h (depends on time-zone). Please make sure you have a valid e-mail which we can use to contact you for updates.

For now the "Groundplants 1.x" pack features 20 vegetation models for your projects. The package costs only 19,- € which means not even one Euro per model!

Catalog: http://pure3d.de/english-version/pure3d-gameart-division/pdf/Ground_Plants_v1.pdf

pure3d-vegetation-model-pack-ground-plants.jpg

Supported Engine: Leadwerks

Model formats: .max, .gmf

Texture formats: .dds, .psd

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

BIRCH TREES 1.x

I am happy to announce the release of the second vegetation pack called "Birch Trees 1.x".

This time you'l get 16 birch models reaching from small siized 2m up to giantific 20m trees. The game-model pack contains also a texture set for Summer, Autmn and Winter.

Grad the pack on our website www.pure3d.de for only 22,-€ which will be the standard price for our tree vegetation packages.

Catalog: http://pure3d.de/english-version/pure3d-gameart-division/pdf/Birch_Trees_v1.pdf

Specs:

Texture formats: .dds

pure3d-vegetation-model-pack-birch-trees-promo.jpg

PINE TREES 1.x

I am happy to announce the release of the third vegetation pack called "Pine Trees 1.x". This is a completly new Pine set. Some of the trees are known from the Leadwerks GDC 2010 demo.

This time you'll get 15 pine trees reaching from small sized 2m up to giantific 20m trees. The game-model pack contains a texture set for different settings. A normal dark green like the GDC demo plus a green freh and semi-dead theme. All in all four different needles and branches textures.

Grab the pack on www.pure3d.de for only 22,-€ which is our standard price for tree vegetation packs.

Catalog: http://pure3d.de/english-version/pure3d-gameart-division/pdf/Pine_Trees_v1.pdf

Specs:

Texture formats: .dds, .psd, tga

pure3d-vegetation-game-assets-pine-tree-pack.jpg

Some cose-up renderings will be available in a few days if I open the offical pure3d. blog here. :)

After a busy week we are happy to announce the release of our first environment model pack "Rocks and Stones 1.0". It's a huge pack with over 300 MB download size.

Beside the 21 rocky and stony models I included all baked AO (Ambient Occlusion) textures, Photoshop and 3ds max (2010) files to this pack so it's easy to do new textures based on them.the models themselfs are made with Mudbox and weight around 6 million polygones before baking the normalmap from them.

All textures got unique 2048px skin mehes which can be downscaled if needed. Get the models from our enviornment shop for only 22,-€ again!

pure3d-environment-model-pack-rocks-stones.jpg

Don't miss the cataloge: http://pure3d.de/english-version/pure3d-gameart-division/pdf/Rocks_n_Stones_v1.pdf

Edited by Michael Betke

Pure3d Visualizations Germany - digital essences

AAA 3D Model Shop specialized on nature and environments

Looks great, but I have a few questions that weren't answered by the .pdf, and I thought that it would be good to add the answers to it.

1. What model formats do you get? (.obj, .fbx, .gmf, .max, etc)

2. What texture formats do you get? (.dds, .tga, .psd, etc) Getting at least one non-compressed format (.tga or .psd) would be great for people that want to use different compression methods. Of course getting the .psd would be very useful for modifications if they are cleanly organized and separated into useful layers.

3. For models with LoDs, what are the poly counts for each LOD? Example:

Grass Long

LoD 01 448 triangles

LoD 02 ___ triangles

LoD 03 ___ triangles

Good work. It will be interesting to see the Game Development Division grow, and what packages will be added.

Vista | AMD Dual Core 2.49 GHz | 4GB RAM | nVidia GeForce 8800GTX 768MB

Online Portfolio | www.brianmcnett.com

Price of course

Means it's cheap/fair priced. :)

What model formats do you get? (.obj, .fbx, .gmf, .max, etc)

On the website the formats are written. I should add it to the .pdf as well.

Normally all surce files are included. Means: .max, .psd

And of course the exported formats for the specific engine.

I will write the LoD triangels into the .pdf too the next days.

Wasn't sure if it's needed but its a good idea.

As a rule of thumb they are reduced by 50% for every stage until they start to look to reduced.

I also will take care of clear naming conventions for the next packs. This one is a little bit of an experiment how the assets are accepted by potential clients. Thats why I reduced them a bit in price. :)

Pure3d Visualizations Germany - digital essences

AAA 3D Model Shop specialized on nature and environments

You can buy the windmill. It's a dexsoft-product, as well as the two villager,the blackknightress and rocks. The Windmill is included in the "Medieval Farm Pack".

Basically every 3d Object in the scene is non-exclusive. But we will add some exclusive 3d Objects in the future. Our 2d Artist is working on a mage tower. I attached some concepts. Once the concepts are ready, an Artist will create the mage tower in 3d.

post-415-12695701131218_thumb.jpg

I bought the package and have to say it is brilliant. It contains a full set of gras and plants - everything i can think

of you'll need to build a great level. And this contains under-water scenes too...

You should have a look to the PDF catalogue as the picture does not reflect the quality of this package (at least in my

opinion). The package contains much more.

And finally everything is proper sized to use in leadwerks which is highly appreciated when you are used to the dexsoft

packages where everything seems to be sized by some random algorithm... (again my impression)

Yes, you can use Leadwerks Engine (and all the assets that come with it from werkspace) with Blitz3D also.

Ask puki for the headers.

Here are some screenshots:

Ryzen 9 RX 6800M ■ 16GB XF8 Windows 11 ■
Ultra ■ LE 2.53DWS 5.6  Reaper ■ C/C++ C# ■ Fortran 2008 ■ Story ■
■ Homepage: https://canardia.com ■