Pure³d - Game Development Division

Michael Betke

Thanks RVL, and that's a nice compliment. Unfortunately it's not even a game, it's just me playing at being artistic as a diversion from my programming activity and being very inspired by Michael's modelling and texturing! The actual game I'm making is STRANDED which is primarily a modern FPS with some RPG elements; with an initial level here on Earth but then all the action takes place on a distant Alien planet. I haven't shown much recently due to being deep in development of my game editor, pathfinding and AI.

Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz, Asus P7P55D, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX460 1Gb DDR5, Windows 7 (x64), LE Editor, GMax, 3DWS, UU3D Pro, Texture Maker Pro, Shader Map Pro. Development language: C/C++

lol you think that code worth us having , graphic look poor and am right in saying you did not do it

so you should not be giving code away and saying you did it.

plus that stranded is not what Pixel is doing (thank god)

Asus ROG STRIX B350-F GAMMING

AMD Ryzen 7 1700x

32 gb ddr4

15 TB raid 5 HD

Nvidia EVGA 1060GTX

Win10 64bit

Stranded was a Blitz3D game. I think I have the source code for it.

I may be willing to trade.

There has since been a Stranded II game - I might have the source for that one too.

Yep, I think that was an Adventure game set on some desert island, written by a German Indie Games company from what I remember. It's been brought to my attention before.

[EDIT] As regards your 'I may be willing to trade' statement. The code is freely available OpenSource :)

Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz, Asus P7P55D, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX460 1Gb DDR5, Windows 7 (x64), LE Editor, GMax, 3DWS, UU3D Pro, Texture Maker Pro, Shader Map Pro. Development language: C/C++

Just for anyone who might not want to wait ... if you log into Paypal on the German page then Paypal will display the next screen in your language and you can make the transaction.

This worked :)

I didn't have a paypal account but once created the form switched to English.

BMax 1.38 * Leadwerks 2.4 * Unity 3.0 Pro * Intel Core 2 Duo 6600 - Win7 64bit - ATI 4870

Just wanted to ask if you are going to make some kind of tropical (or what would be even better: Oceania) plants package. I would buy instantly^^

XFrog Plants Oceania seems to be the only good Oceania pack out there... so you would bridge a gap in the market :)