Pistol model

PerEspen00

Hi,

I'm currently making a game(suprise) and I'm using the gun you get with the FPS-weapons pack, but these seem a bit generic and not really what I'm looking for.

So I'm looking for a more realistic gun model(mostly a pistol) and a bit bigger than the one in the FPS-weapon pack. Kinda like this:

http://www.imfdb.org/images/thumb/c/cc/AlienIsolation.357Revolver.jpg/350px-AlienIsolation.357Revolver.jpg

I would need animations for it as well, preferably compatible with the weapon script.

Any ideas are appreciated, if you are interested in making one, send me a message and we can negotiate price/style and other things.

Thanks in advance for any advice/help/ideas!

You also want hands with animations for it?

Yep, if it's compatible with the FPS-gun script it will compatible with my FPS-weapon script. I still want a pistol even though I found a weapon I like.

Dexsoft has something similar.

Its on sale now as well.

https://www.3dmodels-textures.com/modern-models/BerettaPistol

It's a bit small, but I browsed the website and found another gun I really liked which I'll get, but I don't really know which format I should download it in? http://www.leadwerks.com/werkspace/page/tutorials_legacy/_/artwork/importing-models-into-leadwerks-r121 here it says to use FBX, but at the store you linked it says LW used .gml. I'm a bit confused, this is the first time I've imported a model. Is there anything more I should do than just dragging and dropping it into my project before I can use it.

So I need some help again, I''be tried setting the materials up but I can't get it to work. Anyway, I'd like some help although I don't Think I'm allowed to share it to everyone here, if I am let me know, but it seems wrong. So if you are trustworthy I'll send it to you, so basically if you have a lot of posts. I don't know if this is a good method to keep the files safe, I need help but don't want to break any copyright.

Please tell me who I am supposed to send it to and if you would like to help.

• 2 months later...

Hi, I've just seen this and I'm a bit late, but there what you could do:
1. As CrazyCarpet mentionned, you need to apply the proper shaders first and fix the materials (Particulary on this gun that use a lot of transparents materials for the FX)
2. This is a an animated model, and you need to make it compatible with the FPS Script, by doing this you will not use a lot of the animations that were done but at least make it work.

I'd recommend that you check this video on youtube that should help: