How to RUN LEADWERK????

imothep85

Hi, i buy leadwerk sometime ago, i updated it today, and i tried to just create a floor with a player character, PROBLEM IS !!!!

WHERE is THE MAIN PLAYER?????

how to ADD a character ??????

i want to create a fps camera for starting,

WHERE are the tutorials for 2017....not old tutorials from 2014 please because that doesn't work anymore !!!!!

i REINSTALLED 3 TIMES FOLDERS OF YOUR SOFTWARE ARE MISSING !!!!!!

I'm fairly certain no branch of Leadwerks is missing folders, and the old tutorials should still work! There is no need to remake them every year.

Here are the steps to create your FPS player, it's really simple if you're using the pre-made game templates!:

1) Create a project using the "First Person Shooter" template.

2) On the "Assets" panel, double click "Prefabs" in the folder list.

3) Select "FPSPlayer.pfb" and drag him into your scene.

4) Goto the "Scene" panel, ensure in the "Entities" category that there is NO other camera as this will be used instead of the FPSPlayer's camera.

That should be it.

If you don't want to use the "FPS shooter template" you'll have to make your own player prefab.

ok it worked it was one camera in the scene, so i removed the camera and it works biggrin.png do you know where i can find a tutorial where i can see how create a player prefab?

i know how to create a new empty scene, but not how to add a new player prefab biggrin.png thanks

• Upvote 1