Networking

PerEspen00

Hi!

I know there are several discussions already out there talking about networking options and so on. There are also a duzzin tutorials out there. But I never found a clearcut answer to: is it possible to create a multiplayer game in LW using only LUA? I do have the professional edition, but I would prefer to use only LUA since I feel very comfortable using it.

I read something about enet plugin for lua, if this works, could somebody show me how to install it please.

Thanks,

Thanks,

That loads in the package and I can access everything. I have done some networking in unity before but this different. Does anyone have an example project or something so I can see how everything works together? The tutorial on their website doesn't seem to work, I might not be doing it correctly though. I'm new to networking but I want to learn.

My main question concerns how I get two games running at the same time? Do I have to export each time and create a standealone?

Any help is appreciated!

My main question concerns how I get two games running at the same time? Do I have to export each time and create a standealone?

You don't need to compile your Lua code, you can simply launch your exe file from project folder. I was using google drive to automatically send changes to my second pc.