error loading leadwerks

It may be failing to load a map. Delete your 'leadwerks.cfg' and then try starting the editor again.

Edit- also, attach your 'leadwerks,log' because it looks like there is another error referring to '...target entity not found'

Win7 64bit / Intel i7-2600 CPU @ 3.9 GHz / 16 GB DDR3 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590

LE / 3DWS / BMX / Hexagon

macklebee's channel

• 5 months later...

I know this is a old topic but this just happened to me today. I was working on adding AI nav points for the AIMonsters. I opened the FPS project to reference how it was made, then went back to my project, this made a temp.map in my game folder (don't know if that has any relevance to the bug but I just added that anyway). I reopened my project, and loaded up my main map and changed the code for my roundmanager, that spawns clones of a crawler, to set their individual self.target to the nearest target pivot. Test running this crashed the game. I tried moving the point around a bit and it didn't help none, the game crashed again when the enemy would spawn. I saved my work and close leadwerks, now every time I open my map I get this invalid id, and object id spam and leadwerks crashes.

I've changed the load line in leadwerks.cfg to load back into the launcher, and I can start a new project but I can't access my map in my current project or I get this spam and the leadwerks app crashes.

I've attached my log to this post.

Leadwerks.log

11 hours ago, FortifyThisMFker! said:

I know this is a old topic but this just happened to me today. I was working on adding AI nav points for the AIMonsters. I opened the FPS project to reference how it was made, then went back to my project, this made a temp.map in my game folder (don't know if that has any relevance to the bug but I just added that anyway). I reopened my project, and loaded up my main map and changed the code for my roundmanager, that spawns clones of a crawler, to set their individual self.target to the nearest target pivot. Test running this crashed the game. I tried moving the point around a bit and it didn't help none, the game crashed again when the enemy would spawn. I saved my work and close leadwerks, now every time I open my map I get this invalid id, and object id spam and leadwerks crashes.

I've changed the load line in leadwerks.cfg to load back into the launcher, and I can start a new project but I can't access my map in my current project or I get this spam and the leadwerks app crashes.

I've attached my log to this post.

Leadwerks.log

It appears the file is corrupted and the data inside makes no sense.

There is a folder called Documents/Leadwerks?Backup where an old copy of your map can be found.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

• Josh locked this topic