Old tutorials and API reference documentation links

Josh

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I just came back to Leadwerks after two years to continue my learning journey to game developement. I'm having a good time learning and making progress, finally, but I cant see API reference anymore. Links in the OP just give me empty page.

Thank you for quick response! Good to know where the tutorials can be found, but that is not what I'm looking for. I ment the reference, where were listed all the lua functions like Font::GetHeight() etc. And usually with example script where it was on use. But I think it's somewhere there, just can't find it...

What on earth... I can't see that. If I click learn from the dropdown menu in the main page it goes straight to Editor interface tutorial. If I click tutorials, I can see all tutorials, but if I click documentation, it goes back to Editor tutorial. No API reference anywhere!

mmm. I am not aware of any special privileges on this page. Perhaps only a few can see since the documentation has only just been updated to a new system. We need Josh to have a look.

@Josh

The links you posted give users a 'no permission to view this page' error. The new API reference seems to be unavailable for some users.

2 hours ago, Core said:

What on earth... I can't see that. If I click learn from the dropdown menu in the main page it goes straight to Editor interface tutorial. If I click tutorials, I can see all tutorials, but if I click documentation, it goes back to Editor tutorial. No API reference anywhere!

Are you looking at the site on a phone or iPad?

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

I can see them now, thank you very much! And yes, actually I am browsing with my phone atm, but situation was the same yesterday evening when I was on my computer. On both I use Chrome.

But thank you again, it was quickly fixed!