player mass error

Mr.Wolfas

randomdude, I tried what you said. but that doesn't help. Ofcourse in my steam folder wasn't such folder like app folder. But I searched and deleted all others folders with leadwerks name(in steam folder). Maybe app folder in my computer is called games file( I don't know). But all I did doesn't helped... I vertify data, changed LW versions, I deleted LW and I can't find that AppDate folder... By the way thanks. 

Then sorry, I have no clue. For me projectstuff is located in an extra folder. But its impossible that lw is not working after a complete delete and reinstalling. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Leadwerks" Thats my location of LW. maybe you delete this, reinstall it than you open a new project, check if it is working after that you copy only your material,model and level folders into the new project.

• Upvote 1

Oh I forget to say. then I deleted my one project, then I turn on LW, I getting message, that LW cant load that project. But only then I press "ok" LW logo comes up. But I dont think that this is important, but maybe I'm wrong

Aggror thank you, I think you fixed player problem.

randomdude I deleted from that folder LW, but it don't work.

• 2 weeks later...