player mass error

Mr.Wolfas

That is ridiculous! In my game I can't debug game, because I'm geting player mass error. But if I open empty map, all things is working. If I will start use another game engine, maybe here is a way to move my game to another game engine? Because I am so tired of leadwerks. I payed moneys and something gone wrong. Maybe other program will not crash. So if here is a way, I really wanna go that way.

Sorry to say that but your map is a mess, it has more errors than the engine is complaining. To make it proper you need to do the most stuff again anyway. If I look at the screenshots, you made a lot of mistakes that should be corrected. You overlapping your brushes everywhere, you not textured them correctly, you probably made wrong carving operations what cause access violation and yeah coding, I´m bad at coding so I stick to do making minimal changes. I had this mass error as well but I really cant remember what I did to solve it. I invested 200 hours in my first map and I think today its a big pile of mistakes and errors. I made much better stuff since I quit working on that, so maybe you see it as a learing experience and make a new project. you can export your terrain and load it into your new project. so you dont need to do this again. you can also save some of your structures as prefabs and place it on the new project.

I dont think you can transfer this into another engine.

• Upvote 1

I´m sure everyone had this problem at the beginning. So use the things you learnt and do it better there is nothing to shame for. I make a video tomorrow on how to make better maps. I messed my first map up es well, for me it was the door coding. I wanted doors, so I took this door script from workshop and changed stuff in the main.lua, in the fpsplayer.lua. In the end, nothing worked anymore and I had 10 fps. So I gave up on that. Sounds familiar, doesnt it? =)