player mass error

Mr.Wolfas

hello. I'm creating my first game, so I'm like a noob in here. I geting error: Player mass should be greaten than 0. but I set my player mass to 10. I tried to rise it up, but it doesn't work. I tried to delete player and player.lua script, then go to project manager and update my game, but that doesn,t help at all. I was trying to make my player climb up the ladders( I folowed youtube video), but it was unsuccessful. So I deleted all things and start to do something like a elevator. then I created it, I pressed debug button. but I get that error. I trying to fix almost few hours. please help my and I'm sorry for my english misstakes.

I hope picture will help

Ekrano kopija (9).png

I deleted ladder script and I tried delet all changes in player's script. Then somewhere I readed that someone also breaked player's script and leadwerks said" You can delete the file and then update your project (File > Project Manager) and it will see the file is missing and copy it over from the template". So I did it, but it doesn't helped at all

nope... that doesn't helped... I change this line" if self.entity:GetMass()==0 then Debug:Error("Player mass should be greater than 0.") " to this" if self.entity:GetMass()==1 then Debug:Error("Player mass should be greater than 0.") ", then game turned on. but controls doesn't worked( maybe this is important). By the way I'm really thankful for your help

Last attempt before creating a bug report:

- If you create a new project, do you get the same errors?

If not, then there is something wrong inside your current map. I create a bug report and attach your map. 

• Export your project and see if the map opens when there are no models in exported project.

• Upvote 1