Forklift truck

Yue

Hi, I'm analyzing how to implement it. Right now I'm working on the vehicle's motion system. It's just a project for the institute where I study since I'm not accepted to do it either in BlitzMax or Blitz3D as a programming support, since in a work environment I was asked for c++ and I was accepted that the project can be written with leadwerks and Lua to standardize my programming knowledge.

Kind regards.

Hi Yue, nice to see you arround :), very good models, congrats!

You may use a slider joint to move up and down the lift part, i used them somewhat when doing some tests:

I also use blitz3d some years ago with ODE, my art skill is 0, just cubes but here you may see what I've done:

https://sites.google.com/site/odriozolajuanignacio/juanodriozola/blitz3d

(Utility cars is at the bottom of the page)

And here with Leadwerks:

5a1191fcbc2d5_conveyorbelt.png.0cea6c387d2df76222ccc2ba88f0faab.png

and some videos showing it in action

As a starting point you may look at "SlidingDoor.lua" in "Scripts\Objects\Doors" to see an example of a sliding joint

If you need some help, ask or PM me, in that case you know, you can use Spanish :)

But I do like, if possible, continue here, just in case, it would be helpful for some one else here.

Juan

• Like 1

Paren el mundo!, me quiero bajar.