VR Player Error

Lord Tyler

I haven't tried it myself but it might be in a different template. What template did you select when creating your project? If you have chosen blank project, then it is not included. Look for a template that contains the VR/player model. Create a new project and just copy the models from there to your existing project.

Try creating new project, make sure you select the VR one. You should be seeing it in the list if you are on the newest version of leadwerks (4.5).The template name has VR in the name so if you don't see one you may be on old version of Leadwerks.  You can then copy any files that are complained about in your actual existing project, or move them the other way.  Make sure the VR template runs first though with zero modifications so you can see it working with your setup.

I have used the VR template and at the time I think the sky seemed to be looking for a skymap that was not present (may be since fixed) but apart from that worked fine. I could teleport around fine and seeing the teleport model in use in game.