Leadwerks without Steam Requirement

deadlinegrunt

Has there been any further business discussion regarding Leadwerks without a Steam dependency?

I am fully aware you can run Leadwerks through Steam in off-line mode but that is not the actual question.

Even if one has to pay for a version of the engine without updates at an inflated price; is there any chance this is being considered?

I see from filename it is 4.4_b2 which would have been nice to know on the store page but not a deal breaker.  Also purchased 5 beta subscription for the Steam version so I can play with bleeding edge.

Could anybody familiar tell me where I can find the password required for the Enterprise edition I purchased?  It was not included on my receipt email, etc.  Not intending to be a pain.

Hi, the enterprise version is scheduled to be updated next week. It is kept on a slightly slower update schedule in order to make it more stable than the Steam edition. I will get your information to you as soon as possible.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

That's good to hear - That the Enterprise lags behind for stability.  As you are probably aware an "Enterprise/Business" environment lags behind with toolsets.  I purchased the 5.0 Beta subscription myself outside of R&D from a work slant; meaning I bought the enterprise and the Steam 5 Beta support just for clarification.  Apologies for spam like responses from this thread.

Appreciate your patience, truly.  I would like to pitch this tech in work circles so the Enterprise makes this possible.

I will wait patiently for the passwords needed to unlock the install and my own purchase of the BETA 5 forums.

Thanks again for listening to your customers as well.  Much appreciated.