Window navigation problem

Rocko

3 hours ago, Crazycarpet said:

It might help Josh figure this out (assuming it's an editor issue) if you'd provide him with more details, maybe a video? and at the bare minimum the OS you're running.

Okay. I work on a windows 10 laptop. My specs:
RAM: 8 gb DDR 4
CPU: I5-6198DU
GPU: Geforce 920 MX 2 gb vram
More details? Which more details? Before it, all worked okay. When i worked on my project, i closed leadwerks window and  it offered to terminate process of my game. I press "Ok" and leadwerks was clossing. On the next day i opened leadwerks and i can't rotate camera by holding right button

I tried the next actions:
1) I deleted config User/MyDocuments/Leadwerks/Leadwerks.cfg
2) I reinstalled leadwerks editor
3) I rebooted my OS

1 minute ago, Rocko said:

Yes, i have it, but i tried to use touchpad and it didn't work too :(

There is a history of this and Nvidia drivers not working correctly. If you search I think there is a Windows setting that fixes this.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

3 hours ago, Josh said:

There is a history of this and Nvidia drivers not working correctly. If you search I think there is a Windows setting that fixes this.

I tried to run Leadwers Editor at Integrated GPU  (Intel® HD Graphics 510)  . Editor runned, but i can't rotate camera by holding right mouse button, again :( I unplugged my gaming mouse and rebooted my OS. I runned LED, but i can't rotate camera.