Tried to play the game "Nightmare Prism" from the Leadwerks game laucher and got this error message

jerleb

Hello,

I tried to play this Quake-like game called "Nightmare Prism" from the Leadwerk game launcher and the game did not lauch.  I tried many times and the game still failed to launch.  This is my log file with an error message - what can be done about it?  Thanks!

Initializing Lua...
Lua sandboxing enabled.
Executing file "C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Leadwerks Game Launcher/Game/Scripts/Error.lua"
Executing file "C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Leadwerks Game Launcher/Game/Scripts/Main.lua"
Executing file "C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Leadwerks Game Launcher/Game/Scripts/Menu.lua"
Initializing OpenGL graphics driver...
OpenGL version 450
GLSL version 450
Device: Intel(R) HD Graphics 530
Loading shader "C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Leadwerks Game Launcher/Game/Shaders/Drawing/drawprimitive.shader"...
Loading component "C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Leadwerks Game Launcher/Game/Scripts/GUI/Panel.lua..."
Executing file "C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Leadwerks Game Launcher/Game/Scripts/GUI/Panel.lua"
Loading font "C:/WINDOWS/Fonts/Arial.ttf"...
Error:  attempt to call method 'GetStyle' (a nil value)
Process complete.

22 minutes ago, Thirsty Panther said:

If you checkout Angelwolfs thread on the game. You will find a link to a stand alone version of the game.

Yeah, I ended up Googling the game and finding it myself.  After getting my Norton Antivirus software to leave it alone I was able to play it.  I played it twice in a row and it was a great time.  It's a keeper for sure.  That Quake and Doom clone was very fun  since I'm such a fan of old school FPS.

• Like 1