Error message when purchasing SplineTools

Hello Josh, I've been trying to buy Aggror's Spline Tools since yesterday, but Steam always gets the error message: Oops, sorry!
When processing your request an error has occurred:
An unexpected error occurred while authorizing your transaction. Please try again.
Steam Support wrote me this:
Hello,
Thank you for the informations.

It looks like this is a bug in Leadwerks Game Engine - Professional Edition and not a problem with Steam.

To get help for Leadwerk's Game Engine - Professional Edition, support for the game is the right place to go.

Please find the contact information of the corresponding support department in the following link: https://help.steampowered.com/wizard/HelpWithGameTechnicalIssue/?appid=287760

Steam Support
Sonja

The steam store is such a disappointment. Apart from the lack of options and outdated design, the steam workshop has many long lasting issues. The upload bug in december lasted an entire month and now the store isn't available for items for who knows how long. I will not be using this system again.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, AggrorJorn said:

The steam store is such a disappointment. Apart from the lack of options and outdated design, the steam workshop has many long lasting issues. The upload bug in december lasted an entire month and now the store isn't available for items for who knows how long. I will not be using this system again.

I agree, paid Workshop items have many issues I can list:

• Free items have no approval process so the Workshop fills up with low-quality content.
  • Sales levels don't match DLC sales at all.
  • Four different locations where Workshop items are displayed.
  • Checkout process is unnecessarily complex.
  • Many Steam internal problems (like this one).
  • Approval process is extremely tedious on my end.

I am working on a new system to replace Steam Workshop. Any purchases made in Steam Workshop will carry over to the new system.

• Upvote 1

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

• Josh locked this topic