Dragging Animations Into Animation Window

gamecreator

I'd like to see some automatic configuration around this (if it doesn't already exist) based on a naming convention. Perhaps open the model and click one button that brings them all in with the same name and an underscore or perhaps the @ which is popular format for this kind of thing. Perhaps a dialog that shows all them and you can multi-select which ones you want to add.

9 hours ago, Rick said:

I'd like to see some automatic configuration around this (if it doesn't already exist) based on a naming convention. Perhaps open the model and click one button that brings them all in with the same name and an underscore or perhaps the @ which is popular format for this kind of thing. Perhaps a dialog that shows all them and you can multi-select which ones you want to add.

So what you are asking for is what you can currently do within the Model Editor with the File>Load Animation dialog except you want it to be able to multi-select instead of one at a time.

Win7 64bit / Intel i7-2600 CPU @ 3.9 GHz / 16 GB DDR3 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590

LE / 3DWS / BMX / Hexagon

macklebee's channel

Next one and this is important to me: be able to reimport the base model without destroying all the animations.  I think this one may have been requested before.  I changed the mage's weapon but that didn't need to change the animations in any way.  But all the animations were wiped and I had to spend time reimporting them.  Leadwerks should detect that you already have animations in the model and ask if you would like to keep your existing animations.

• Like 1