Bladequest - Is it the best FREE Leadwerks Game?

Phodex Games

Hi there,
I am very proud to finally present "Bladequest - The First Chapter" to you, which I secretly worked on for quiet a while now. I want to introduce myself to you and my welcome present for you is Bladequest - TFC and should be considered only a sneak peek of what is to come, its more like an interactive presentation, than a final full polished game, so please keep that in mind while playing. There is much more to come!

I want to build a community of dedicated gamers which share their ideas and likings with me to provide them just the best and most addictive games. Especially important for me is atmosphere and the player identification with the game and its characters. To tell me your likings and preferencescheck this out!

Bladequest is meant to show you, what I am able to do and what could be possible. It is currently lacking some features and content, but we can build upon it, whatever we like! Join my email list to stay in touch, share ideas and craft an epic game together. Let’s do it!

Image_09.thumb.png.9cd486ea2268285312ec0fd8a3bcabb1.png

CHECK THIS OUT TO READ MORE AND DOWNLOAD!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Hi, I downloaded it, I think it's great, although it's going at 12 fps according to fraps, it doesn't affect the fluidity at all. 

At the moment I would like only one recommendation, several languages, among those my mother tongue which is Spanish, otherwise I see it very well. 

Warm greetings :)

@Yue Thanks for the feedback. Also consider to fill out this from, it helps me gathering more detailed feedback. Takes only a few minutes. You actually need a pretty good PC to run it smoothly. At least a low - medium end gaming pc. Running it on 12 FPS must be a pain :D. I will think about providing more languages, but first I will work on concepting a real game offering more gameplay depth. I have some cool ideas.

Greetings to you as well :)

• Upvote 1

1534127319_Sinttulo.thumb.png.22d634da60d285d11a84cced999f7f0d.png

I've put everything to a minimum and recovered a few FPS. The note is that even though it has low SPF, it doesn't affect the fluidity, and that's something that catches my attention, the movement of the characters doesn't slow down...

A future online version?

:)