Monkey Frog Studio

Leadwerks Discord Channel?

Not currently.  It's possible Josh hasn't seen this post but might still be interested.  Might be worth sending a direct form message to him.  I sometimes do.

A Discord would be great for voice chatting and sharing content, but most channels turn into a meme sewer. You're free to make a discord channel yourself as the Source community does. :)

Link is not working for me on mobile. If it's a server up and running, send me an invite (reepblue #1315).

Discord servers have their ups and downs, but if it's active enough, can be cool. 

2 minutes ago, Josh said:

Tengo que invitar a cada persona que quiera unirse?

No, I don't remember it being that way, you can generate a general invitation for everyone with no expiration time. 

I like it. 8 people joined and there was a very active chat today, with me basically doing nothing. So there's enough interest there for me to promote it further.

• Like 1

You can create some channels over there to help refine discussions - Scripting (for people to talk about and get help with LUA scripting in Leadwerks), WIPs (for people to show off what they are working on), Level Design, etc. It helps to focus the discussions.

I am very surprised how popular this has been. Good idea!