Intro screens (gfx and coding)

Rick

This will be a topic for whoever will be doing the 2D art for the intro screens/main menu. I'll be doing the coding for that and I figured having a to do topic on this will help us coordinate this. The library I'm using allows tweening things with different easing so we can get fairly fancy with this with relative ease. The library works best with 2D images and it's resolution independent in sizing (it'll scale) and positioning.

My plan is to have this part of it finished by the end of the weekend. Have some things going on but game if you could get the "Powered By Leadwerks" logo, and some New Game, Exit, Options, etc buttons in the next couple days that would help. Thanks!

You got it.  So, to be clear, you want a separate "Powered by Leadwerks" screen and then the title/menu screen that says "forth" / community project?  Or all together?

Also, what are we doing in options?  Are we going deep with music and sound volume controls, resolution settings?  If so, maybe plain text is the way to go.  I can find a nicer free font than Arial.