Who is our target audience?

Thirsty Panther

Who are we making this game for?

I don't think we are aiming for a commercial release are we?

I feel we are making it for beginning Leadwerk users. Something for them to learn from and modify for their own projects.

With this in mind I think we should document our scripts so that it is easy for beginners to understand and follow.

We should also be aware that any assets we use should be public domain so that there is no legal problems with people using our project in the future.

Music, sound effects, textures and models should have no rights attached to them.

Learning new things and for the community.

If we have something commercial viable will think about it after the community release.

Besides documentation we could do some blogs with interesting parts of code (thrid person camera comes to mind etc).

We have till end of year to have this done , think is good timeframe.

• Like 1

I made this with Leadwerks/UAK:

Structura Stacky Desktop Edition

Binary Station

Honestly I think we're just trying to actually get something out the door. No community project has really succeeded so the main goal I think should be succeed at all costs! Show that this can be done. If we don't finish anything then all the documentation in the world doens't matter. Nobody will play or look at an unfinished game. Step 1, finish the game, Step 2, release the game to the public. Step 3, worry about highly documentation and all that other stuff for people to learn from.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1