luawerks...

chrisknapp001

FYI to everyone, I sent Chris a PM. But for anyone else who may have a similar issue, all key calls are called via the action Function table.

Under Scripts\Luawerks\Functions You'll see a script file named Actions.lua. Open it and go to Line 248 and change

local key_pause = GetKeyInt(System:GetProperty("key_pause","escape"))

To

local key_pause = GetKeyInt(System:GetProperty("key_pause","space"))

This will make the default menu key the space bar. Keep in mind that "space" is already bounded to the jump function. If your application doesn't use the Action:Jump() call, then you should be fine.

For future inquires on Luawerks, Please contact me via PM. There is an e-mail on all scripts, however I need to move it to another server.

Cyclone - Ultra Game System - Component PreprocessorTex2TGA - Darkness Awaits Template (Leadwerks)

If you like my work, consider supporting me on Patreon!

10 minutes ago, chrisknapp001 said:

feature request:

use fullscreen should work when exporting a project to a exe. doesn´t now.

thanks!

In the options menu you should be able to tick the "Fullscreen" option. When you restart, the app should launch in fullscreen. However, I've noticed that this may not always work. It might be because of  a feature I've implemented, or something isn't saving properly. One way to force fullscreen is launching the application via a batch/bash file with -fullscreen,

I'll definitely look into the fullscreen issue not saving per settings. Thanks.

Cyclone - Ultra Game System - Component PreprocessorTex2TGA - Darkness Awaits Template (Leadwerks)

If you like my work, consider supporting me on Patreon!