Release ?

aiaf

• 1 month later...

The spell selector is still there dont remember how it got disabled ,ill enable it back i think is simple and effective, just need some more fancy graphics.

I was thinking to use something like in half life, some camera shake + icon for showing damage.

What do you think ?

I made this with Leadwerks/UAK:

Structura Stacky Desktop Edition

Binary Station

3 hours ago, aiaf said:

I was thinking to use something like in half life, some camera shake + icon for showing damage.

The camera will be moved a bit if damage is taken though we could try to do some other things.

I might have commented out the screen blood splatter effect that comes normally with controller.  Could either put back in or icon fine too.  Blood splats can sometimes be a bit over the top.  faint red vignette maybe better.  I don't have a great preference.

I did not look closely at the spell stuff, only to the point that it did not seem to be quite working but almost was.   I had a lot of other stuff to tie up so not got back into it but I did meant to say (and I think I might have mentioned it in a post) that it would be nice to get some of the existing stuff back in that was part done but I was not around when a chunk got added so I don't know what it's status was (I mean, just a test or if it was the start of what was to be a final level) or prop.

Maybe if some people are reading this they can comment?