The scripts disappeared. :(

Yue

Go to solution Solved by Josh,

It sounds like your hard drive might be failing. The editor does not erase files like that.

What kind of repository system are you using for your project?

• Sad 1

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

What happened, is that apparently an update of Windows 10 puts to use the hard disk to 100% in that moment the system collapsed, it was all very slow, and the led of the hard disk this ignited, but it could not do anything.  So after a long time of trying, I went to the windows updates and suspended the updates and this was fixed. But when I entered Leadwerks, the script files were blank, they didn't have any content inside.

What you have to do now is save manual copies of the scripts and save them somewhere else.  So it's my turn to start again, but something strange happens here, this is going faster than the first time, because I already have experience in how leadwerks work, and I can better organize the design of the program. I suppose that not everything is so bad from the experience something is learned anyway.

• Solution

Fortunately you uploaded an alpha and I can extract the scripts from that.

You NEED to use a version control system. At the very least use DropBox, SVN is better.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.