Another level, similar to level1

aiaf

Added a new work in progress map similar to level1.

Featuring vertical rotating pillars. monolith, and lots of robots watching your course.

May be too hard at the moment need more work.

We could use as another level , dont know where.Tell me what do you think of this.

Btw what tool you use to record movies ? i could use that, but for moment just a screenshot

image.thumb.png.2b4481493551cba315cb81af6a677935.png

I made this with Leadwerks/UAK:

Structura Stacky Desktop Edition

Binary Station

I just use Radeon Driver ReLive software. Radeon drivers are pretty good now and some good features.  If you're on Nvidia there may be something similar in the driver program where you can just set it to record with a key press.

I am working on the level between ship and exit as well as fleshing out the AI room which I think will appear before you exit the ship.

AI room has been upgraded a bit and probably enough to leave for now and work on putting more bits together....

8 hours ago, aiaf said:

Maybe add a dialog to the robot there.

Yeah may be a good idea.  I had thought maybe putting various electronic tablets could have been used at a few locations or checkpoints to flesh things out a bit as to what the situation is on ship and what task is or why it needs to be done or things like that.