Some questions by a newbie

Hello, dear Leadwerks software! I'm a newbie and have purchased the engine several days ago. I have bought the professional edition and some other DLCs, and encountered a few problems during my experiments:

1. When I switch the model operation mode from "translation" to "rotation", the model is still surrounded by three axes and the behavior is quite strange; isn't it supposed to be enclosed by three circles instead?

2. When I begin to use terrain, the "undo" operation fails because it just ignores this operation and this is a little frustrating!

3. How am I supposed to use those downloaded DLCs?

So can you please tell me what I'm supposed to do? Thank you!

2 hours ago, LittleDarwalish said:

Hello, dear Leadwerks software! I'm a newbie and have purchased the engine several days ago. I have bought the professional edition and some other DLCs, and encountered a few problems during my experiments:

1. When I switch the model operation mode from "translation" to "rotation", the model is still surrounded by three axes and the behavior is quite strange; isn't it supposed to be enclosed by three circles instead?

2. When I begin to use terrain, the "undo" operation fails because it just ignores this operation and this is a little frustrating!

3. How am I supposed to use those downloaded DLCs?

So can you please tell me what I'm supposed to do? Thank you!

The rotation gizmo is usually the same, you just don't move the object anymore but when you select an axis, it rotates the selected object.

It could be a mistake, and it's time to report it.

To use the dlc you go to steam and install them, or equally in the icon of the box in the bar of objects, to the being already bought you can install them without problems.

4 hours ago, Iris3D Games said:

The rotation gizmo is usually the same, you just don't move the object anymore but when you select an axis, it rotates the selected object.

It could be a mistake, and it's time to report it.

To use the dlc you go to steam and install them, or equally in the icon of the box in the bar of objects, to the being already bought you can install them without problems.

Yeah, I found the DLCs in the workshop menu item and installed them, but there are still so many other questions to be asked, like the errors while installing them. I'll give them later.