Need help with imported .fbx models in the tree hierarchy

fred.Man

Hello, everybody. I have a small problem with my .fbx models in Leadwerks tree hierarchy.
For general understanding. I create most of my models either with the program kHED or Milkshape, whereby I mostly add textures to the models created in Milkshape in kHED.
I have the possibility to export .fbx models in kHED, but Leadwerks reports an "Unknown chunk in model file" error during import.

Therefore I use Blender.
In kHED I save the model as .obj file, import it into Blender and export it as .fbx file. Reading and further processing in Leadwerks is no problem.

However, I noticed that the demo models / prefabs created by Leadwerks are only displayed as single files in the overview (for example "control panel").
However, the .fbx models imported by me are displayed in the tree hierarchy for example (even with simple boxes) as
+ box_first_help
-- box_first_help

Can any of you help me out and tell me where my mistake is?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator ;)

There was a change in the model importer, and the problem is that the model is exported from milkshape without normals, so the most practical solution is to use the oldest tool, which is within the directory of leadwerks tools.

I don't really know if we will have thought about solving it, but I think that with the old tool it goes very well.