Documentation for the Bank data type

Joseph

Before thinking of making a game, i'm trying to understand the multiplayer suport. I think that nowaday, a game without multiplayer is incomplete.

I understand the choice for networking using steam, but i don't want make games only for publishing on steam.

So i want to use the Client and Server classes even knowing the problems (there is no NAT punchtrough, but this can be solved with port forwarding or a VPN like radmin).

However, i can't understand this classes because the lack of documentation for the bank data type (that i plan to use for sending information of position and rotation of objects).

Can you send me the documentation of the bank data type for lua? Can i use the bankstream instead of bank on the functions of Client/Server classes?

Note: I was scripting in lua because i just have the Indie Edition

Sorry for my English

BankStream is the easy way to use banks. You just create it and read/write to and from it with the regular stream commands, and the bank will be automatically resized when needed.

• Like 1

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.