Design doc google

aiaf

The original doc is already a google doc so has all formatting intact.  I mentioned this in original post but I don't think I had the neccessary email addresses of everyone to share it out. 

I might need to check my last edit was not in some other cope of the doc but this I think was the doc here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17IWnOOnHY27k2hLLkmP6Q1Q1_pXvChCNcZie46HApFw/edit#heading=h.z6ne0og04bp5

@aiaf if you PM me the emails you used to share the last one (not sure if I can see them) then I can set sharing on this one.  Unless there a good reason not too, but loosing all the formatting will probably bug me so I'd prefer not to lose it.

I already have the editing rights. 

It is very badly formatted up to the point where nothing is readable, after about half of the doc.

Anyway I added my pepper to the story and also made a new name.

I think its a really good story and can be told in game form to any extent (short game or not).

Think there is some confusion here. Perhaps I missed some new document that was put online when I was not around much in January or something.

I always had the original document as a Google doc. It was created as such as I mentioned in the original post. I did not have anyones emails to be able to share this original doc.

I think at some later point did someone create a second doc based on this?

Situation now is that @aiaf uploaded a doc but the formatting is a bit screwed up. 

So I shared the original doc to him.

Is it MY doc that you are saying is out of date or his?

My suggestion would be that we stick with the original doc I have now shared to  @aiaf but I need your email @Slastraf to be able to allow you access.

My doc should not have any messed up formatting so I assume your last message was not referring to my doc?