๐Ÿ’ŽYue๐Ÿ’Ž

The flat earth

Since 2015, information has been circulating on a large scale that the earth is flat and that the great powers of the planet are deceiving us and hiding the truth from us. The paradigm of the classic model implies that we perishable mortals have to trust what official sources say, but I have never really seen the curvature of the earth, not even riding in an airplane, which is that the hunters of myths made a program where the curvature of the planet is visualized, but that curvature is even when the airplane is taking off and it is by the fisheye of the camera that uses the bearded one.ย 

Now, what do you think? Well, I doubt many things in my ignorance, but at least I know that to make a video game I only have to use the model of the flat earth. ย ย 

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Resultado de imagen para tierra plana

There is a documentary on Netflix about this. Watch until the end and you'll understand what this flat earth movement is all about. The earth isn't disc shaped.

• Like 1

521872413114236928.png?v=1

yet another dumb worldly issue for people to talk about so media can cash on the drama.ย 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jen said:

yet another dumb worldly issue for people to talk about so media can cash on the drama.ย 

Awww, let people have their silly fun.ย  Bigfoot, aliens, loch ness, moon landing, Bermuda Triangle, Illuminati, Elvis/Tupac living, etc., it's all meaningless discussions but there are worse ways to spend your time.

• Like 1

This is an interview with a pilot, where he was asked if it is possible to see the curvature of the earth at the height of the commercial airplane, he answers that it is not possible to see the curvature of the earth, he is also asked if it is necessary to correct the angle of direction of the tip of the airplane in relation to the curvature of the earth, he mentions that it is not.

I think that in the end we will never know, but I find it very intriguing, and we have the choice of relying or not on official sources of power and information.ย 

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Don't put me on the stake, the subject is impartial, it's the same when we talk about extraterrestrials, conspiracies,ย 

I don't defend anything, I try to see things objectively, as a person who will never be a professional astronomer, astronaut or pilot. At the end if it is flat, round, banana shaped, I think it neither benefits nor harms me.ย 

it is about the principle, if you deny realism then anyone can say what they want. Even to lift themselves from the ground while closing their eyes. (yes a 1984 reference)

• Like 1

This flat earth thing just shows how bad the education system is.Maybe astronomy should be mandatory study ...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, aiaf said:

This flat earth thing just shows how bad the education system is.Maybe astronomy should be mandatory study ...

I agree, this educational system is to get cheap labor out of the population, not to create scientists, astronomers or anything else, because there are many people what is needed is labor to exploit the resources of the planet as quickly as possible in pursuit of the interests of some.

I think if I had been born in the Middle Ages, I would have been a tree cutter.ย