Lets make a game?

UberReady

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Maybe if somenone has created a game in between 30% and 50% for works I would happy to help him/her or their project, it needs to be organized and some show status and then the project club will be more visible, what do you think of that ? Because the others just scatter their project and then give down easily...

Agreed.  That's the ideal situation.  I think it makes sense too for the project to be small enough that one person should be coding and likely the same person directing everything.  Once you found a leader/coder the rest should be map designers, artists, musicians, sound, etc.  It's also very important to keep things moving.  You can't wait two weeks for someone to maybe finish something.

I don't really think teams of people will form spontaneously in a for-profit project. This only works with free mods, sometimes. Every person you let in is a liability and a mouth to feed. It you have something of value it's cheaper to contract out the parts you need help with, pay up-front, and don't worry about revenue splits.

• Like 1

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

It's strange, a saying says, "A lot of boss and little employee", it seems that no one is willing to unite their knowledge in pursuit of a single goal to make a game, I think the problem is more attitude, because being part of a team is crucial responsibility and when it is done without profit, that is not that it makes much sense.

yes but the problem is also instead of doing everything alone in his corner he could even help someone with the same passion to create the games... example you have created your game in progress which the Mars project and if they would like to help you to create stronger and more complete too, right ?

Well, this is a hobby for me, however I think my biggest limitation is that I don't speak English, and I have to be using the translator. 

About my project, something happens and it is that with time you have to learn to do everything a little, of course, it gives the impression that all of us who are here are amateurs, not all of them, those who make LE games are surely doing it out there and we don't even know it. 

Then, we could planetar. What is the motivation?, the one who makes a product like a video game engine must have one, and I suppose it is to sell its product, but to make something in team you must have something that drives us, for lack of money there must be something that makes it possible to start a project and finish it. I guess in the end it's easier to create an engine than a game.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Do not worry about english even me is not my main language, sometime I use google translate to write good english, about your project you do not think it's better that we help you a little to complete your dream and we by experience we will also create our game as well. The problem is that the software Leadwerks is probably the easiest to use but for that it is necessary to use his potential as maximun to show what it is able to make it too :)

There are all kind of people amateur or hobbyist, semi-pro, pro, expert and so on... If we can do something together it will be a solid team or a small group, do you not find it is better ?

Selling a game is to talk before to everyone who are participated and then share between them the benefit if all peoples have agreed.

But making an engine is more hard than making a games which is more easy because the tool game engine is complete and ready to make it.

• Like 1

If anyone wants to help, you're welcome. Now I only have a terrain on Mars, a character moving on that terrain, a base, a first aid kit, and a rocket where that character arrived. For now I'm trying different terrain options, to find the best possible balance and performance.

• Like 1

Great thank you for your consideration of creating your project ! Ok i have joined to your project and let's do to make the most successful project possible and by the arrival of other programmers too if all go right :)

We will need now to find 3d artists, programmer, writer of gdd, etc... You have to tell us what is the story of your game and the gameplay that working ? Don't worry I am sure someone is very fluent in english and he can help us to making good too.

Please, someone is interesting in this project, what we will do in first ?

Thanks all.

• Like 2