Config Emmiter Bug?

Yue

Go to solution Solved by Thirsty Panther,

9 minutes ago, Josh said:

Is this after it has been running a long time?

No, the game barely begins to run, however I have noticed one thing.

If I remove the terrain, it works very well, it seems that the ground affects something to the emitter of particles. 

Are you testing it in debug mode?

Threadripper 2920X Gen2 CPU(AMD 12-core 24 thread) | 32Gigs DDR4 RAM | MSI Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 Stock OCed | ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard | Triple M.2 500Gig SSD's in Raid0

Windows 10 Pro | Blender | Paint.NetWorld Machine | Shader Map 4 | Substance Designer | Substance Painter | Inkscape | Universal Sound FX | ProBuilder | 3D World Studio | Spacescape | OpenSky | CubeMapGen | Ecrett Music | Godot Engine | Krita | Kumoworks | GDScript | Lua | Python | C# | Leadworks Engine | Unity Engine

4 minutes ago, BES said:

Are you testing it in debug mode?

Not. Since it is very slow in debug mode. But it undoubtedly has to do with something of the terrain. When I create a terrain the emitter is affected, and it is more evident if the terrain is in high quality. Although the performance is not affected, only ground particles and player you see the strange thing.

Yeah I was just wondering because I made a simple scene with just a box and a particle emitter and my whole PC started lagging, debug mode is 20fps..ish ..my PC specs are below, so wondering why it's sluggish and lagging with just adding 1 thing in the scene. get like 60fps though using the normal run button.

I set my fire up like yours, all the settings.

Threadripper 2920X Gen2 CPU(AMD 12-core 24 thread) | 32Gigs DDR4 RAM | MSI Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 Stock OCed | ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard | Triple M.2 500Gig SSD's in Raid0

Windows 10 Pro | Blender | Paint.NetWorld Machine | Shader Map 4 | Substance Designer | Substance Painter | Inkscape | Universal Sound FX | ProBuilder | 3D World Studio | Spacescape | OpenSky | CubeMapGen | Ecrett Music | Godot Engine | Krita | Kumoworks | GDScript | Lua | Python | C# | Leadworks Engine | Unity Engine

• Solution

What material do you have loaded for your Emitter?

If you change it to "Default" do you still get the same result?

I have made the same scene as you and it works fine. On my laptop I get 60 fps with no lag. 

Is the material you are using a sprite sheet? In which case you will need to set up the uv animations in the emitter settings.

P.S. I enjoy watching your videos.

4 minutes ago, Thirsty Panther said:

¿Qué material ha cargado para su emisor?

Si lo cambia a "Predeterminado", ¿sigue obteniendo el mismo resultado?

He hecho la misma escena que tú y funciona bien. En mi computadora portátil obtengo 60 fps sin retraso. 

¿El material que está utilizando es una lámina de sprite? En ese caso, deberá configurar las animaciones uv en la configuración del emisor.

PD: Disfruto viendo tus videos.

Hello, it's a material created where I put a fx of fire.

Yes, if I put it by default continues the same problem.

Everything points to the hardware power of my computer, I guess I can't do much. 

Well, I'm trapped in the prototypes, try it there. Etc.

And it's something called a bottle neck.

What happens when you lower the settings on the amount of particles?

1 hour ago, BES said:

¿Qué sucede cuando bajas la configuración de la cantidad de partículas?

The same thing happens, the deterioration of the slowness between cycles, is when I create a terrain, that's what directly affects that the particles come out reinforced.