Skills of the individuals in the work team

Yue

I don't consider myself a programmer, but I feel more comfortable writing code in lua script. My knowledge in modeling and animation are good, however far from being someone professional in this aspect, so I always resort to look for models on the Internet for free and create animations with Fragmotion, going through Blender to apply modifiers to download polygons to those models. 

Lately I don't make my own animations, I rely on the use of external tools like Fuse, which is free and then I upload those models to mixamo that allows you to create very professional animations. I can easily create architectural models, cubes, columns, houses etc, but I find it difficult to create organic models.   

You can also manipulate images with corel Draw, Gimp and paint.net, nothing else, create alpha masks, change colors and create very basic figures. 

So I'm more inclined to write lua code, I think that's my forte, plus I know to a sensible degree the Leadwerks development environment. 

Me I use Gimp, Blender and Lightwave for graphics mostly and I know some basic on Lua other as C++ and Python. If you want we can work as together for code in Lua you need to share as private for dropbox or Drive from your project ?

What do you need for 3D Model in your project?