..rework part 02..

Naughty Alien

..here is another character under rework i have just finished...minor things left to do is horns, and some more details on wings, so that will be all, apart of texture paint..this is one of 3 bad guys exposed in demo..nasty one for sure..i hope you like it..

67781297.jpg

67136905.jpg

93238297.jpg

36648962.jpg

65626953.jpg

33094628.jpg

27661883.jpg

• Upvote 1

I salute you NA, you are very talented. I cannot wait to see your game when you are able to show it. I will definetely support you and all of your hard work...

Working on a major RPG project.......will showcase soon.

www.kevintillman1.wix.com/tillmansart

I'd like to see this character in motion. He looks very stiff, but that might be simply due to the weighting pose.

The detail of course is great.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

I think the detail on the pictures you posted (both models i mean) are great. I do like the natural flow of the "boneplates" and the "skinwrinkles" - however, imo there is some imbalance in terms of in and extern bone shape (or the shape which the skeleton implies). Particularly the hands and feets, which are more lizard like (in germany we say "sausagefingers") instead of the obvious claw like dragon hands which have usually been used for "real" dragons. As of such - "usually" and "real". :)

To trouble the lowpoly_cage with a restructure of boneshape might not be wise if in a late stage of retouching but i think hands and feets would also deform better (texture stretches over more vertices) with clear bending points. Looking forward to see them ingames with shaders attached.

AMD 64 X2 Dual 5k - 4GB - XFX GForce9800GT - nv196.21 - WinXP Sp3

zBrush4R2 - Silo2Pro - Unwrap3DPro - Gile - MaPZone2.5

adv_banner-april2012_720x150_tex01.png

Xxploration FPS in progress ...