Help please!! EXE of STANDLONE PUBLISH doesn't work...SOLVED (Size of DATA.ZIP bigger than expected)

Russell

Go to solution Solved by Josh,

Hello!! Help please!!
I don't know if you can help me with a problem that is not so specific...

Until yesterday Leadwerks exported me perfectly in STANDALONE projects and when running them from the EXE everything worked correctly.

However this morning, I exported once more one of my projects, but when I run the EXE file it opens and closes inmediately without an error or message.

If I run the game from the Leadwerks RUN button, the game works perfectly. But the published STANDALONE doesn't work for any project.

I have tried:

1. Repair Leadwerks. --Doesn't work.
  2. Uninstall and Install Leadwerks. --Doesn't work.
  3. Repair all of the Redistributables of my Windows. --Doesn't work.
  4. Creating New projects (Blank, FPS, Marble...) to try exporting them --Doesn't work. The exe closes inmediately in all of them.
  5. Restoring Windows 2 days ago (yesterday publish worked fine) --Doesn't work.

Would anyone be able to help me?

Or even tell me if there is anything that I can look at ... I don't know what to do.

Just yesterday my game or another projects were exporting ok, and them ran fine on STANDALONE publish. But today, despite exporting them well, them doesn't run closing inmediately without any message or something.

I'm going crazy with this... ????????

You can try two other things:

1.  Reinstalling OpenAL
2.  Do you have a copy of a published standalone project from before that worked (a backup)?  If so, can you still run that?  If you can, compare the files in that project with the one in a project you try publishing now (in the base directory) to see if any files are missing.  If you want, I can upload a blank published project for you to compare with.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, gamecreator said:

You can try two other things:

1.  Reinstalling OpenAL
2.  Do you have a copy of a published standalone project from before that worked (a backup)?  If so, can you still run that?  If you can, compare the files in that project with the one in a project you try publishing now (in the base directory) to see if any files are missing.  If you want, I can upload a blank published project for you to compare with.

I'm using a second computer in a blank project to do this. Checking files between the ZIP file of a version that works. Putting them in a blank project. But with the same result:

• In Leadwerks my game works OK. But when i publish it standalone, it closes inmediately...

I don't know what more do. After 6 months of work, now i'm really stuck with this problem... ????????

5 hours ago, gamecreator said:

Do you want to attach an exported new project for me to test?

New Project exported as you ask: New Project (Blank Project Export)

5 hours ago, Josh said:

Create a .bat file with this text:

MyGame.exe (or whatever it is called)
pause

Run the bat file and see what the program output says.

This is the result of the .BAT:

PuntoBat.thumb.jpg.b9aaa339d701c1786ee946f260c0bf96.jpg

No errors. No messages.

The exe closes without errors...

Thanks for all the help!! ☺️

In the LOG of my game in APPDATA/LOCAL, when i execute the EXE appears this:

Initializing Lua...
Warning: Lua sandboxing disabled.
Executing file "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Scripts/Error.lua"
Executing file "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Scripts/Main.lua"
Executing file "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Scripts/Menu.lua"
Executing file "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Scripts/Cargando/Imagen_Carga.lua"
Initializing OpenGL graphics driver...
OpenGL version 460
GLSL version 460
Device: GeForce GTX 970/PCIe/SSE2
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/MisTexturas/Cargando/cargando.tex"...
Loading font "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Fonts/Pacifico.ttf"...
Loading shader "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Shaders/Drawing/drawprimitive.shader"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/MisTexturas/FondoMenuPrincipal/FondoMenuPrincipalHD.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/MisTexturas/FondoMenuPrincipal/FondoMenuPrincipalFHD.tex"...
Loading component "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Scripts/GUI/Panel.lua..."
Executing file "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Scripts/GUI/Panel.lua"
Loading font "C:/WINDOWS/Fonts/Arial.ttf"...
Loading shader "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Shaders/Drawing/drawimage.shader"...
Loading component "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Scripts/GUI/Button.lua..."
Executing file "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Scripts/GUI/Button.lua"
Loading shader "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Shaders/Drawing/drawtext.shader"...
Deleting script "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Scripts/GUI/Button.lua"
Loading component "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Scripts/GUI/Button.lua..."
Executing file "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Scripts/GUI/Button.lua"
Loading component "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Scripts/GUI/Tabber.lua..."
Executing file "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Scripts/GUI/Tabber.lua"
Loading component "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Scripts/GUI/Label.lua..."
Executing file "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Scripts/GUI/Label.lua"
Loading component "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Scripts/GUI/ChoiceBox.lua..."
Executing file "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Scripts/GUI/ChoiceBox.lua"
Loading map "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Maps/start.map"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/materials/sky/sky_05.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_0.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_1.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_2.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_3.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_4.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_5.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_6.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_7.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_8.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_9.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_10.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_11.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_12.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_13.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_14.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_15.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_16.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_17.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_18.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_19.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_20.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_21.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_22.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_23.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_24.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_25.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_26.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_27.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_28.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_29.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_30.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_31.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_32.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_33.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_34.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_35.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_36.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_37.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_38.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_39.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_40.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_41.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_42.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_43.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_44.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_45.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_46.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_47.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_48.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_49.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_50.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_51.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_52.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_53.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_54.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_55.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_56.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_57.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_58.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_59.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/Jonatan/Desktop/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_60.tex"...
Loading texture "C:/Users/

Nothing more...

But when I execute RUN from LEADWERKS of the same project appears this in the same LOG in APPDATA/LOCAL:

Initializing Lua...
Lua sandboxing enabled.
Executing file "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Scripts/Error.lua"
Executing file "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Scripts/Main.lua"
Executing file "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Scripts/Menu.lua"
Executing file "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Scripts/Cargando/Imagen_Carga.lua"
Initializing OpenGL graphics driver...
OpenGL version 460
GLSL version 460
Device: GeForce GTX 970/PCIe/SSE2
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/MisTexturas/Cargando/cargando.tex"...
Loading font "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Fonts/Pacifico.ttf"...
Loading shader "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Shaders/Drawing/drawprimitive.shader"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/MisTexturas/FondoMenuPrincipal/FondoMenuPrincipalHD.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/MisTexturas/FondoMenuPrincipal/FondoMenuPrincipalFHD.tex"...
Loading component "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Scripts/GUI/Panel.lua..."
Executing file "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Scripts/GUI/Panel.lua"
Loading font "C:/WINDOWS/Fonts/Arial.ttf"...
Loading shader "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Shaders/Drawing/drawimage.shader"...
Loading component "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Scripts/GUI/Button.lua..."
Executing file "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Scripts/GUI/Button.lua"
Loading shader "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Shaders/Drawing/drawtext.shader"...
Deleting script "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Scripts/GUI/Button.lua"
Loading component "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Scripts/GUI/Button.lua..."
Executing file "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Scripts/GUI/Button.lua"
Loading component "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Scripts/GUI/Tabber.lua..."
Executing file "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Scripts/GUI/Tabber.lua"
Loading component "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Scripts/GUI/Label.lua..."
Executing file "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Scripts/GUI/Label.lua"
Loading component "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Scripts/GUI/ChoiceBox.lua..."
Executing file "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Scripts/GUI/ChoiceBox.lua"
Loading map "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Maps/start.map"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/materials/sky/sky_05.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_0.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_1.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_2.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_3.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_4.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_5.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_6.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_7.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_8.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_9.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_10.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_11.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_12.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_13.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_14.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_15.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_16.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_17.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_18.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_19.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_20.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_21.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_22.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_23.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_24.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_25.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_26.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_27.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_28.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_29.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_30.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_31.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_32.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_33.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_34.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_35.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_36.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_37.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_38.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_39.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_40.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_41.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_42.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_43.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_44.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_45.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_46.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_47.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_48.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_49.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_50.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_51.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_52.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_53.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_54.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_55.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_56.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_57.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_58.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_59.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_60.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_61.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_62.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Effects/Water/water1_63.tex"...
Loading shader "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Shaders/Water/water.shader"...
Loading shader "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Shaders/Water/underwater.shader"...
Loading material "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/materials/effects/invisible.mat"...
Loading material "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/materials/mistexturas/barcoaim/barcoaim.mat"...
Loading shader "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Shaders/Model/diffuse+normal+alphamask.shader"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/materials/mistexturas/barcoaim/barcoaim.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/materials/mistexturas/barcoaim/barcoaim_dot3.tex"...
Loading shader "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Shaders/Editor/wireframe.shader"...
Loading material "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/materials/mistexturas/introjfvariedalia/jf-variedalia-interactive.mat"...
Loading shader "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Shaders/Model/diffuse+alphamask.shader"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/materials/mistexturas/introjfvariedalia/jf-variedalia-interactive.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Materials/Common/bfn.tex"...
Loading shader "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/shaders/posteffects/vignette.shader"...
Loading shader "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/shaders/posteffects/filmgrain.shader"...
Loading model "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/models/mismodelos/delfin/delfin.mdl"
Loading material "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/models/mismodelos/delfin/Common_dolphin.mat"...
Loading shader "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Shaders/Model/Animated/diffuse+normal.shader"...
Loading shader "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Shaders/Model/Shadow/shadow+animation.shader"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/models/mismodelos/delfin/delfin.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/models/mismodelos/delfin/delfin_n.tex"...
Loading material "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/materials/developer/trigger.mat"...
Loading shader "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Shaders/Model/diffuse.shader"...
Loading texture "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/materials/developer/trigger.tex"...
Loading component "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/scripts/objects/physics/platformmio.lua..."
Executing file "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/scripts/objects/physics/platformmio.lua"
Loading component "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/scripts/objects/triggers/triggerdelayactivado.lua..."
Executing file "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/scripts/objects/triggers/triggerdelayactivado.lua"
Loading component "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/scripts/objects/triggers/triggerdelay.lua..."
Executing file "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/scripts/objects/triggers/triggerdelay.lua"
Loading component "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/scripts/objects/physics/platformwaypoint.lua..."
Executing file "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/scripts/objects/physics/platformwaypoint.lua"
Loading component "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/scripts/objects/animation/simpleanimation.lua..."
Executing file "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/scripts/objects/animation/simpleanimation.lua"
Loading component "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/scripts/objects/triggers/cambionivel.lua..."
Executing file "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/scripts/objects/triggers/cambionivel.lua"
Loading shader "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Shaders/Editor/skybox.shader"...
Loading shader "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Shaders/Misc/occlusionquery.shader"...
Loading shader "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Shaders/Lighting/directionallight.shader"...
Loading shader "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Shaders/Model/Shadow/shadow.shader"...
Loading shader "D:/MisDocumentosC/Leadwerks/Projects/FotoMuseo/Shaders/Lighting/directionallight.shader"...

The diference between the Standalone EXE and RUN from project in Leadwerks is that the exe version doesn't complete the log...

This is crazy... A crazy poltergeist!!! ?

If this is a C++ program you can change the project working dir in Visual Studio to your publish folder and run the game from there to see what is happening.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

11 minutes ago, Josh said:

If this is a C++ program you can change the project working dir in Visual Studio to your publish folder and run the game from there to see what is happening.

It's LUA program. I have bought Pro version of Leadwerks with C++, but in my project i've only used LUA...

13 minutes ago, Josh said:

It's got to be a file that is for some reason missing in the publish directory.

I'm researching it with the error -1073741819 give me the BAT file. I don't know how solve this. But with this error I have an starting point to search a solution.

Anyway is very weird this problem on my project standalone project is the same for 2 different computers (my PC and a Laptop).

I will search and try any solution i find (includes make Blank project, and move Scripts, Shaders, Maps, Textures and Models to it). If i solve the problem, i will post here for rest of users in the same Poltergeist problem.

Team, if you can think any other solution or test that I can perform, tell me. I will be pleased!

3 minutes ago, Josh said:

If you upload the project for me I can run it in the VS debugger.

My project size are more than 43 gigs. Even if the standalone publication only need 1,8 gigs. (I can't upload that size with my Inet line without suffering several seizures ?)

I'm trying to make a Blank Project with only the files I need for my project. If this doesn't work, I would try to upload it to my hosting so you can download it.

Thanks Josh. ☺️

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Josh said:

How in the world did you make a 43 gigabyte project???

Because only me (who am a melon, (melon, tarugo, pellizcabombillas, etc, etc) ?) has thought to load gigs and gigs in textures that I have been created, bought and used over the years in another type of works, and put them in the library of my Leadwerks project (Whether I was going to use them or not.), instead of putting them one by one as I have needed them.

For this reason I am going to start a new Blank Project, and do what I should have done from the beginning. Perhaps in this way, also i can find the file causing my problem with the exe in the standalone version publish.

I'll keep you informed team!!

• Solution

There is something else you can try.

There is a secret setting you can add to the Leadwerks config file found at "Documents/Leadwerks/Leadwerks.cfg"

"maxpublishzipsize" is the maximum zip file size, in bytes. Try adding that key in with a value of maybe 268435456. Then start Leadwerks and publish again, and it will create multiple zip files.

• Thanks 1

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

2 minutes ago, Josh said:

There is something else you can try.

There is a secret setting you can add to the Leadwerks config file found at "Documents/Leadwerks/Leadwerks.cfg"

"maxpublishzipsize" is the maximum zip file size, in bytes. Try adding that key in with a value of maybe 268435456. Then start Leadwerks and publish again, and it will create multiple zip files.

Appears this:

maxpublishzipsize=-2147483648

I will change for example like this???

maxpublishzipsize=-268435456

Putting  -  too?

9 hours ago, gamecreator said:

Do you want to attach an exported new project for me to test? 

Since we had talked about trying "blank projects" to compare the files that were generated in them with the files generated of my project, I understood that "new project" you asked me was referring to that "Blank project".

It seemed strange to me, but perhaps you still saw something that my computer generated when exporting projects with Leadwerks.