Animation not importing

Go to solution Solved by reepblue,

Take a look at this post for basic importing.

With animation, select both the Armature and the mesh and export it as fbx 7.4. Make sure animation is selected in the export settings as well.

Cyclone - Ultra Game System - Component PreprocessorTex2TGA - Darkness Awaits Template (Leadwerks)

If you like my work, consider supporting me on Patreon!

1 hour ago, reepblue said:

Take a look at this post for basic importing.

With animation, select both the Armature and the mesh and export it as fbx 7.4. Make sure animation is selected in the export settings as well.

Thank you for replying. I have tried the suggested parameters, but the animation still wont import.

• Solution

That tells me the Armature isn't assigned to the mesh properly. Check your modifiers and bones to make sure that's set up properly. Without the blend file, we can't really help you much further.

Cyclone - Ultra Game System - Component PreprocessorTex2TGA - Darkness Awaits Template (Leadwerks)

If you like my work, consider supporting me on Patreon!

48 minutes ago, reepblue said:

That tells me the Armature isn't assigned to the mesh properly. Check your modifiers and bones to make sure that's set up properly. Without the blend file, we can't really help you much further.

I have successfully imported an animation. I just needed to set vertex group influence in the Modifier. Thank you for your help.