ULTRA APP KIT

Jules D.

I modified the way themes are stored in the JSON file so they are really simple to edit:

{
	"colorScheme": {
		"background": "#F0F0F0",
		"border": "#B3B4BC",
		"foreground": "#000000",
		"highlight": "#C9DEF5",
		"menuBorder": "#999999",
		"popup": "#F6F6F6",
		"raised": "#E6E6E6",
		"selectedText": "#FFFFFF",
		"selection": "#2979FF",
		"sliderArrow": "#868999",
		"sliderTrack": "#C2C3C9",
		"sliderTrackHovered": "#808080",
		"sunken": "#FFFFFF"
	}
}

• Like 1

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just purchased the Leadwerks engine Professional few days ago in hopes that I would have access to Ultra App Kit Beta download. But still nothing. Do people who have purchased the Ultra App kit have access to a download for the beta some where?

Intel Quad 9300 2.5

Windows 7 64 bit

nforce 780i SLI MotherBoard

Sapphire, Ati Radeon HD 5770

8 GRam

42 minutes ago, Jules D. said:

Just purchased the Leadwerks engine Professional few days ago in hopes that I would have access to Ultra App Kit Beta download. But still nothing. Do people who have purchased the Ultra App kit have access to a download for the beta some where?

No, they are separate products. Ultra App Kit has no 3D rendering capabilities, it is just for making desktop GUI applications.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

14 minutes ago, Jules D. said:

I also purchased UAK. And would really like to have access to the Beta. Do I have access to it somewhere? Or is it possible to have access to it?

How did you purchase it? Kickstarter or on our site?

Okay, sorry about that. I sent a Steam key.

I now have a system in place that sends these out automatically but it was not implemented at the time your order was received, so I will still sending those out by hand.

The authentication system is now working! When you start the program the first time you will be prompted to enter your forum username and password. The program will log into our website and receive an OAuth authentication token.

login.png.a2be3399e64c03e6b52d0a12a57e50f6.png

It's not too strict right now, and it's not check for purchases on our site, since some people got this through Kickstarter or elsewhere. If you go to your account settings here you can see the app has paired with your account:
https://www.leadwerks.com/community/settings/apps/

If you click the "Remove" button, the saved authentication token will be invalidated, and the program will prompt you to sign in next time you run it!

auth.thumb.png.3c4136759749ff91b8ddf3008f89df49.png

What does this do?

• We will get new forum accounts for all users on Steam from now on.
  • I can now offer software on a subscription basis, something that has never been possible before.
  • In the future, this will allow features like Marketplace or screenshot uploads to be built into the software and work with our site.

In the future I will show how you can use LibCurl and OAuth with an installation of Invision Power Board on your own website to sell games directly to the customer and authenticate their license.

Please let me know if you have any problems.

• Like 1

Sorry to bother you again, but I did have the steam key it is the download UAK beta link I am looking for.

It says 'There are no apps with access to your account.' But in my purchases it is there.

Intel Quad 9300 2.5

Windows 7 64 bit

nforce 780i SLI MotherBoard

Sapphire, Ati Radeon HD 5770

8 GRam

3 hours ago, Jules D. said:

Sorry to bother you again, but I did have the steam key it is the download UAK beta link I am looking for.

It says 'There are no apps with access to your account.' But in my purchases it is there.

Can you send a screenshot please?