Is a Prop considered an entity?

Robert_d1968

I'm going based off the manual but check to ensure which meshes are rigid bodies, which ones are intended to be static (non-moving) and otherwise ensure your props have the right physics property applied to them.

Some of this might be in relation to the automatic mesh collider generation (name a limb collisionhull vs collisionmesh or whatever it said, depending on if you want a static or mobile thing). Also, turning on gravity might be a great way to see if your prop is intended to be a part of the map or not. Or... it'll just fall regardless... idk. Haven't messed around with it that much. Ensure you've studied the physics details tho.

• Confused 1

Is there an application for Checking the maps that you make for some type of corruption? I put props in the map for opening and closing the doors and it I put the scripts in the door. you can manually activate the doors, but it complains about the light enitity's mass being less that zero, there is something wrong and I can't find it...

Robert

Like a floor plate with swept collision enabled and the door being place in the flow-graph editor. used to work, now the flow graph editor does not list a collision event to wire it up in the flow graph editor.

I deleted all the config files in leadwerks 4.6 and re-installed it but the same problems exist in it. even the previous maps have the same issues.

Robert