Elevator in leadwerks 4.7

Robert_d1968

I tried this in 4.7 and in 4.6, It would seem that the flowgraph editor is not working for me, I can wire it up but it never works.

This is something wrong with it...

I used steam to scan the leadwerks program, but nothing was found wrong..  I did uninstall 4.7 and went back to 4.6 did a re-install of that one, still does not work.

I tried deleting the the contents in the folders after the install, but still after installing it again, It does not work.

Is there something else that I'm missing to get this working again?

Thanks for any help,

Robert

I'm a bit like what the heck now, I have attached the PushButton.lua script to the control panel and am using the slider script on the elevator.

I have the use output in the flow-graph editor going to the open input on the slider script for the elevator... 

I would think this should work, but nope...

Is this the correct scripts to be using for this?

Robert

I loaded your map and this is what it looks like for me:

Image1.thumb.jpg.bf1933e59be1ebacdd555616919a7614.jpg

You will need to either create a sample map that isn't using a lot of custom assets, or zip the whole project up in a zip file and upload that so I can load it.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.