..beta2 testers ..

Naughty Alien

..hi guys..in some near future, Hidden Dawn will enter its final circle of development for PC, therefore, it will be time for some testing on various PC configurations, and I will be in need for some additional testing, i cant do on my own..having said that, I would like to know who eventually will be interested in such thing, provided this:

-full name, address, contact phone will be required (and checked)

-NDA under Publisher specific conditions

-no payment will be made for such work, however, name will be exposed nicely in game credit list related to task given and free copy of game will be delivered

This is something i am thinking about, since i am unable to do this on my own on such wide range of hardware PC has, and i am looking for people who are more in to serious use of LE rather than hobbyists. Eventually I will also contact Josh for recommendation over folks I could work with(if he has any) and rest will be my personal opinion . Final word over this will be, of course publisher so it may happen that even if i want to do testing here, they will stop me and i have to let them know about this, so this is not final decision, but i would like to have list of people interested to do beta2 testing for me, under such conditions i have listed. Thank you all in advance guys.

Hey count me in. :) I have 3 totally different PCs to test:

1) Intel Quad Core with NVidia Quadro FX 1800

2) AMD (Dual Core) with ATI 5750

3) Netbook with Intel Atom and NVidia ION (yes LE works with that configuration)

Triassic Games

Looking forward to seeing your game NA!

I have several other machines to test it on besides the ones in my specs, should you be interested.

desktop: Quad core Q6600 + 4GB + ATI HD4890 + XP

laptop: Dual core T6400 + 4 GB + NVidia 9600M GT + Vista 32

Already offered my services in your previous thread but for the record ... yes would definitely be interested

Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz, Asus P7P55D, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX460 1Gb DDR5, Windows 7 (x64), LE Editor, GMax, 3DWS, UU3D Pro, Texture Maker Pro, Shader Map Pro. Development language: C/C++

will be interested in such thing, provided this:

-full name, address, contact phone will be required (and checked)

-NDA under Publisher specific conditions

-no payment will be made for such work, however, name will be exposed nicely in game credit list related to task given and free copy of game will be delivered

This is something i am thinking about, since i am unable to do this on my own on such wide range of hardware PC has, and i am looking for people who are more in to serious use of LE rather than hobbyists. Eventually I will also contact Josh for recommendation over folks I could work with(if he has any) and rest will be my personal opinion .

You should ask for beta testers detailled Hardware description, so you could choose people with different combination of OS / CPU / GPU (remember you'll probably get more problems on low end parts then muscle machines) Nvidia ION should be specialy interresting, because it's a portable gaming platform for the future, and web search engines could guide customers to you with the keywords "ION GAMING"

PS: i'm a hobbyist

Windows 7 home - 32 bits

Intel Quad Q6600 - nVidia GTX 460 1GB - 2 GB RAM

PM sent to you NA.

I have been a Beta tester before, as well as Volunteer Game Master for Online RPG's..

Hi Naughty Alien,

I would love to test your game! I've seen your page and it looks pretty cool.

Always~

Vickie :)

Hey Eagle.... By any chance RCS Board eagle?

AMD Phenom II x6 1100T - 16GB RAM - ATI 5870 HD - OCZ Vertex 2 60GB SSD

76561197984667096.png