Dead Wake

Game Producer

Any way to embed youtube videos here?

Here's a vid about Dead Wake zombie game:

(That's made with 2.24 version, gotta upgrade things to make it work with 2.28)

Intel Dual Core 3GHz / GeForce GTS 450 - 1024 MB / Driver ver 267.59 / 8 GB RAM / Win 7 - 64 bit / LE2.50 / BMAX 1.48

game producer blog - Dead Wake Zombie Game powered by Leadwerks Engine

Twitter - Unfollow me

Here's a vid about Dead Wake zombie game:

(That's made with 2.24 version, gotta upgrade things to make it work with 2.28)

That looks cool. I like the way the zombies get up and attack.

It might be fun to encounter survivors fighting the zombies and if they die, they fall down and then get back up and attack you. The other thing you could do to make it a little more creepy, is make it harder to see things that are further away and not lit by the beam of your torch. That way hoards of zombies can creep up on you out the darkness.

Win 7 Pro 64 bit

AMD Phenom II X3 720 2.8GHz

GeForce 9800 GTX/9800 GTX+

4 GB RAM

Looking very nice ... its come on a lot since I saw it last ... great work!

Yep, dead easy, just click on Insert Media and post your YouTube url. It auto loads a YouTube player for you. Works fine in posts, just doesn't work for some reason in the Gallery.

Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz, Asus P7P55D, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX460 1Gb DDR5, Windows 7 (x64), LE Editor, GMax, 3DWS, UU3D Pro, Texture Maker Pro, Shader Map Pro. Development language: C/C++

That looks cool. I like the way the zombies get up and attack.

It might be fun to encounter survivors fighting the zombies and if they die, they fall down and then get back up and attack you. The other thing you could do to make it a little more creepy, is make it harder to see things that are further away and not lit by the beam of your torch. That way hoards of zombies can creep up on you out the darkness.

I thought to make so that if your companion - the dog - dies... it would attack back at you (change texture to bloody... ;))

You can change the darkness, for youtube videos I gotta make it really bright so that people can see it. But anyway, you can change the darkness in the game to make it creepy.

Looking very nice ... its come on a lot since I saw it last ... great work!

Yep, dead easy, just click on Insert Media and post your YouTube url. It auto loads a YouTube player for you. Works fine in posts, just doesn't work for some reason in the Gallery.

Thanks man.

Insert media... it worked. Yay :)

It looks funny. :) Maybe itÄs possbiel to place the dead people in different initial states. At the moment they look all the same while resting on the floor.

True.

Looks great. Any chance of a demo anytime soon?

Yeh... as soon as I get linepicks/controller to work properly. Guy keeps falling through ground in LE 2.28 (that vid is from 2.24). There's old demo at www.deadwakegame.com - but don't recommend it since the new demo is coming as soon as I get the upgrade done ;)

Intel Dual Core 3GHz / GeForce GTS 450 - 1024 MB / Driver ver 267.59 / 8 GB RAM / Win 7 - 64 bit / LE2.50 / BMAX 1.48

game producer blog - Dead Wake Zombie Game powered by Leadwerks Engine

Twitter - Unfollow me