Enable colored shadows?

CopperCircle

Hi, I tried the new dll and get this error?

Light sun = new Light.Directional();
sun.Rotation = 45;
sun.Rotation.Y = 120;
sun.ShadowmapSize = 2048;
sun.ShadowMode = ShadowMode.Color;

PInvokeStackImbalance was detected

Message: A call to PInvoke function 'Leadwerks!Leadwerks.Core::EntityShadowMode' has unbalanced the stack. This is likely because the managed PInvoke signature does not match the unmanaged target signature. Check that the calling convention and parameters of the PInvoke signature match the target unmanaged signature.

• 2 weeks later...

Been pretty caught up in school guys, sorry about that.

Umm, there was a standing issue with the shadow color modes because the engine.dll that we compiled against was not 2.4, therefore the shadow color stuff will not work until we copy our code base onto the 2.4 engine source.

52t__nvidia.png nVidia 530M cpu.gif Intel Core i7 - 2.3Ghz 114229_30245_16_hardware_memory_ram_icon.png 8GB DDR3 RAM Windows7_Start.gif Windows 7 Ultimate (64x)

-----

IconVisualStudio16.png Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate google-Chrome.png Google Chrome PhotoshopLinkIndicator.png Creative Suite 5 icon28.gif FL Studio 10 MicrosoftOfficeLive.png Office 15

-----

csharp.png Expert cpp.png Professional lua_icon.png Expert BMX Programmer

-----

i-windows-live-messenger-2009.pngskype-icon16.pngaim_online.pnggmail.pngicon_48x48_prism-facebook.pngtunein-web.pngyahoo.giftwitter16.png

...until we copy our code base onto the 2.4 engine source.

Is realistic that your new custom engine and official engine sources will be "merged" in the next future before LE3?

I ask this because I have a few projects on the table which I would like to work on and personally I'm not so convinced to want to rely on unofficial version of the engine (one thing is a wrapper, another is a custom lib). My other solution if I don't want to wait for LE3 (and its I hope finally managed code or official wrapper) is to use (and update if needed) the old 1.32 headers.

?? FRANCESCO CROCETTI ??

http://skaredcreations.com

Is realistic that your new custom engine and official engine sources will be "merged" in the next future before LE3?

I ask this because I have a few projects on the table which I would like to work on and personally I'm not so convinced to want to rely on unofficial version of the engine (one thing is a wrapper, another is a custom lib). My other solution if I don't want to wait for LE3 (and its I hope finally managed code or official wrapper) is to use (and update if needed) the old 1.32 headers.

I don't know for Tyler, I intend to provide support for .NET in LE3. Besides, you can use our DLL in any language too - only it won't be wrapped.

• 3 weeks later...

It really isn't hard for us to maintain our custom lib against the official versions of the engine. It is only about 1 hour of work per update since Josh will most likely not be adding any new features.

The only thing is that it requires some Blitzmax source files for Lua functions and some modules that we don't have access to.

52t__nvidia.png nVidia 530M cpu.gif Intel Core i7 - 2.3Ghz 114229_30245_16_hardware_memory_ram_icon.png 8GB DDR3 RAM Windows7_Start.gif Windows 7 Ultimate (64x)

-----

IconVisualStudio16.png Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate google-Chrome.png Google Chrome PhotoshopLinkIndicator.png Creative Suite 5 icon28.gif FL Studio 10 MicrosoftOfficeLive.png Office 15

-----

csharp.png Expert cpp.png Professional lua_icon.png Expert BMX Programmer

-----

i-windows-live-messenger-2009.pngskype-icon16.pngaim_online.pnggmail.pngicon_48x48_prism-facebook.pngtunein-web.pngyahoo.giftwitter16.png

I think you can get everything you need for the C# headers from the C headers? I agreed earlier with ZioRed to send him always all changes to the C headers, so he gets an impulse to update the C# headers when the C headers are ready.

Ryzen 9 RX 6800M ■ 16GB XF8 Windows 11 ■
Ultra ■ LE 2.53DWS 5.6  Reaper ■ C/C++ C# ■ Fortran 2008 ■ Story ■
■ Homepage: https://canardia.com ■