How to install

MFS

Unity supports only C#

Unity also supports JavaScript, and Boo. Boo is sort of like Python. Also the C# on Unity is cross platform Mono.

I don't know what the new Unity engine will be like, but I hated looking at the old one.

The other downside is the Unity Community is very big, so I found that sometimes you will get your questions answered and sometimes you will not. Also I found its not possible to get to know people in a crowd as big as that.

Win 7 Pro 64 bit

AMD Phenom II X3 720 2.8GHz

GeForce 9800 GTX/9800 GTX+

4 GB RAM

Unity supports only C#, which turns most real programmers away at the first sight. I don't really understand how a professional looking product could even consider to use C#. It's a Microsoft invention, and we all know everything what Microsoft has done is bad, except Windows XP, but that's probably because Windows 2000 was done by DEC and XP was just copied from it.

This of course is your own opinion. I don't like your discredit for everyone who doesn't use C/C++ and have your open crossplatform free software point of view. oh well the open free software, but you sell your products or give them away for nothing? even Android is a free software but the most Android smarphones have the same price as Windows Mobile.. not too politically correct according to me.

Your obsession against NET and Microsoft in general is really ridiculous and your words for sure don't make you a great man since so you manifest only a disrespectful behaviour for the others.... well this is my own opinion, but you can continue your war against Microsoft (even if you know you cannot compete nor win) :blink:

?? FRANCESCO CROCETTI ??

http://skaredcreations.com