gordonramp

Want to play Games with Girls?

lol no

I'no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no,no, no,no :lol:

I would pay Mumbles or Annika to do some cooperative Lua scripting with me, but that has nothing to do with them being female

Prostitution gone a bit gaming? Wouldn't it be cheaper to just buy an inflatable doll?

I would pay Mumbles or Annika to do some cooperative Lua scripting with me

Go for Annika there... I still haven't got past the "Lua's for kids" mentality. Who knows whether I'll ever change my mind on that.

...Or, try one of the others, I believe there are 5 of us here now...

Welcome to the 21st century, where EVERYTHING is a commodity.

actually this is simply a rehash of the world's oldest profession

and Mumbles I would only hire you because you have the biggest...sig

While Mumbles appears to win this in number of characters (I haven't counted), dreamhead wins in number of lines, no contest. Doesn't that count for something?

I guess this means that if you do want play games with girls and you meet a girl who is happy to play for free then you are on to a good thing. :)

Oh yeah, so I do... But since specs are now part of your profile. I guess I don't need it any more. So you'll need to find another cover story now... Evil, aren't I?

Oh yeah, so I do... But since specs are now part of your profile. I guess I don't need it any more. So you'll need to find another cover story now... Evil, aren't I?

awww, I was looking for a Lua scriptor with a big o' sig that you can see on your computer screen from across the room, and I thought that you'd be the one, but I guess not

:)

and that was evil, yes :)

I think its pretty smart. It is just another doorway to an existing problem. Ofcouse in the beginning not many people will actually admit that they chat with one these girls.

I play video games to get away from my wife, so this seems very backwards to me :)

Where is Annika? haven't seen her much around on Werkspace lately.

She's studying robotics.

She's studying robotics.

she's officially my hero now

when she's done she can take a swing at rocket science, these 3 disciplines together: game development, robotics, rocket science, these are the tools necessary to save the world from the evil aliens

and rick that was what I was thinking too but I didn't want to say it. It's rare that you can actually have a good time playing video games with females. At least in my experience. No matter how cool they are it it just gets ends up feeling like you owe them one when it's over. Just rather avoid the whole thing. Rarely though you will find a girl who plays final fantasy or secret of mana or something. Tetris too.

I hope she makes a self replicating nanobot that can transfer it's DNA via the internet and then force all inorganic materials it comes in contact with to construct more nanobots out of whatever materials are handy. In this fashion we can initiate the robot apocalypse.

So no one is cooking these days? :))

Put sausages under grill, wait until brown on top, turn over and repeat. How could anyone find that difficult

She's making a cooking robot.

Hopefully it cooks better than Johnny 5 did...