Can i upgrade my Gfx card

MFS

GFX cards and CPU's are different, but I guess you know this. We have places in the UK that can do this for you. We have a shop called PC World that has "the tech guys" and they deal with anything computer related for you. Which country are you from? I'm sure if you go into your local computer store, they will have someone that can change this for you. I hope this helps.

Intel core 2 quad 6600 | Nvidia Geforce GTX460 1GB | 2GB DDR2 Ram | Windows 7.

Google Sketchup | Photoshop | Blender | UU3D | Leadwerks Engine 2.4

I've worked on computer hardware since I was around 10. I'm 27 now working on getting money together for my A+ certification, and while I've "heard" of laptops with expandable gfx cards, I've never actually seen one before. Here is a link I found that has some information you should find valuable: Upgrading mobile gfx cards

x_coldfire_x.png

AMD 64 X2 3800+ | 3G DDR2 667 | Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit | Nvidia Geforce 9800 GT 512MB DDR3

I work for a company call Village Tronic, we make External graphics solutions for laptops. If you laptop has an expresscard slot you can interface a desktop graphics card with a laptop.

http://www.villageinstruments.com/tiki-index.php?page=ViDock

It's like JFK announcing the moon mission. He had no expertise in space travel, and no way of knowing if it would work. He just announced "we're going to the moon" and then they made it happen because everyone was on the same page and working towards the same goal. If he had said "well, let's get some people in space, and we'll see how far out we can get, and if I find someone to make a rocket strong enough, we could possibly approach the moon's orbit and maybe land" it wouldn't have happened.