Josh

Logo vote

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer

• Single partial gear
    • Multiple gears

single without the glow, (glow is so 2000 :) )

I agree with that. The glow tries to make it 'special effect' looking, which is not necessary since the word 'leadwerks' is strong enough by itself.

yes but multiple gears is so 2010, what we want to communicate is the future

so I suggest we re-write the logo in chinese replacing the gears with chinese for 'engine'

yes but multiple gears is so 2010, what we want to communicate is the future

so I suggest we re-write the logo in chinese replacing the gears with chinese for 'engine'

Logo 2.0, like Web 2.0..

It's everywhere and no one likes it

just my two cents: lean.png as an outsider, I can say that both logos are nice, but can't decide wich one is better. The gear wheel/s is/are a "must be" in an actual/new logo IMO.

Yeah, the good thing in the old logo is the gear, and the consistant text. Putting the WERKS text smaller, gives a feeling that the artist wanted to express something, but failed, because he destroyed the visual appearance. A different color for LEAD might work better, but I still prefer that LEAD is not more or less important than WERKS, since it breaks the wholeless. LEADWERKS is whole, and it means something.

just my two cents: lean.png as an outsider, I can say that both logos are nice, but can't decide wich one is better. The gear wheel/s is/are a "must be" in an actual/new logo IMO.

this looks quite nice, but i really dont like two different font sizes.

I think 1st, unless the 2nd was remade with the same font size, then perhaps it would look best.

What I think is most important is that the logo stops changing, must be difficult to build up a brand image with a logo that changes as often as the LE one has.

The 1st logo is perfect, there is no need to change it (the glow is not part of the logo).

You just need to love it to get rid of those uncertain thoughts that it needs to be changed.

post-1-064181100 1287811694_thumb.png

Well, the whole thing that started this was the lack of a small recognizable icon for EXEs, the website icon, etc.

However, this might work:

post-1-005195600 1287811546_thumb.png

the bottom one is sexy

that would be the coolest program icon on my pc

in fact, you should design the entire leadwerks UI around that icon, that's how good it looks imo

really wouldn't it be cool if werkspace, this icon, and the editor all had a signture look that was centered around this icon

post-1-064181100 1287811694_thumb.png

Well, the whole thing that started this was the lack of a small recognizable icon for EXEs, the website icon, etc.

However, this might work:

post-1-005195600 1287811546_thumb.png

+1 I think this one is the Leadwerks.. oh wait, the best*! Fits perfectly.

You know what logo would REAAAALY get people's attention?

Gimpy's avatar.

What if.

A puppy.

Was Leadwerk's logo?

What.

If.

Love starved game developers on a deadline crunch time.

Found salvation in the eyes of the Leadwerks logo. Started to talk about it. And then started to check it out for their next work?